How to reach the venue
From the Railway Station (tel. +39-080-5316801) on foot:
Proceed west on Piazza Aldo Moro towards Corso Italia. Continue on Via Raffaele de Cesare for about one hundred metre,
turn left and take Via Scipione Crisanzio, then turn right and take Piazza Cesare Battisti. Centro Polifunzionale Studenti is on the left.
From the Airport (Bari-Palese)
You can reach the city from the airport by:
- Ferrotramviaria Train (€5.00, 15 minutes), stopping at the main railway station.
- A shuttle bus "Tempesta" (€4.00, 30 minutes), stopping in via Piccinni in front of the Boston hotel, or at the main railway station.
- Taxi rides take about twenty minutes and cost about €25.00
Car rental is also available.
- From the Road ‘Statale 16Bis’: Follow the signs for Bari Tangenziale (direction Brindisi), take exit 7 for Bari Centro/ Bari Stanic, go along Bruno Buozzi street/SS96 for about 2.5 km.
Turn right on Francesco Crispi Street, then go straight on Mario Pagano street and straight again on Dante street for 1.5 km. Turn right on Andrea da Bari street and go on Umberto I square.
- From the Highway ‘A14’ coming from north: Exit BARI-NORD and follow the signs for Bari Tangenziale (direction Brindisi), then follow the indication as in 1.
- From the Highway ‘A14’ coming from south: Exit BARI-SUD and follow the signs for Bari Tangenziale (direction Brindisi), then follow the indication as in 1.